In this Article
- What other names is Cotton known by?
- What is Cotton?
- How does Cotton work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Cotton.
Do not use cotton if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a bladder condition.
- You have a kidney condition.
- You have a genital condition.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.