ephedrine, which is an amphetamine-like stimulant. It is unknown how country mallow might work for other medicinal uses.
In this Article
- What other names is Country Mallow known by?
- What is Country Mallow?
- How does Country Mallow work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Country Mallow.
Country mallow might also cause dizziness, restlessness, irritability, insomnia, headache, lack of appetite, nausea, vomiting, flushing, tingling, difficulty urinating, and heart palpitations.
Do not use country mallow with other stimulants such as caffeine. This might increase the chance of having side effects, including life-threatening ones. Sources of caffeine include coffee, tea, kola nut, guarana, and mate.
Do not use country mallow if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have chest pains.
- You feel anxious.
- You have diabetes.
- You have glaucoma.
- You have heart disease or irregular heartbeat.
- You have thyroid problems.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have tremors.
- You have kidney stones.
- You have a condition called pheochromocytoma.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.