In this Article
- What other names is Cowslip known by?
- What is Cowslip?
- How does Cowslip work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Cowslip.
Do not use cowslip if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For sudden or ongoing swollen sinuses (sinusitis): a specific combination product (SinuComp, Sinupret) containing 36 mg of cowslip flower plus 12 mg of gentian root and 36 mg each of European elder flower, verbena, and sorrel three times daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.