- What other names is Cramp Bark known by?
- What is Cramp Bark?
- How does Cramp Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Cramp Bark.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cramps, muscle spasms, menstrual cramps, cramps during pregnancy, use as a kidney stimulant in urinary conditions which involve pain or spasms, cancer, hysteria, nervous disorders, and many other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.