Creatinine Blood Test
Table of Contents
- What is creatinine?
- Why is it important to check blood creatinine levels?
- What are normal blood creatinine levels?
- Are there any symptoms associated with elevated blood creatinine levels?
- What are the reasons for elevated blood creatinine?
Are there any symptoms associated with elevated blood creatinine levels?
The symptoms of kidney dysfunction (renal insufficiency) vary widely.
- Some people may have an incidental finding of severe kidney disease and elevated creatinine on routine blood work without having any symptoms.
- In others, depending on the cause of the problem, different symptoms of kidney failure may be present including:
3/4Reviewed on 1/13/2015
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication