"By Peter Russell
WebMD Health News
Reviewed by Rob Hicks, MD
Feb. 4, 2015 -- The United Kingdom is on course to become the first country to approve the creation of babies using DNA from 3 people.
The new in vit"...
There have been no reports of overdosage with Crinone. In the case of overdosage, however, discontinue Crinone, treat the patient symptomatically, and institute supportive measures.
As with all prescription drugs, this medicine should be kept out of the reach of children.
Crinone should not be used in individuals with any of the following conditions:
- Known sensitivity to Crinone (progesterone or any of the other ingredients)
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- Liver dysfunction or disease
- Known or suspected malignancy of the breast or genital organs
- Missed abortion
- Active thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic disorders, or a history of hormone-associated thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic disorders
Last reviewed on RxList: 9/5/2013
Additional Crinone Information
Crinone - User Reviews
Crinone User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Trying to Conceive
Get tips and advances in treatment.