- What other names is Croton Seeds known by?
- What is Croton Seeds?
- How does Croton Seeds work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Croton Seeds.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Gallbladder problems, obstruction of the intestines, malaria, joint pain, gout, nerve pain, bronchitis, and emptying and cleansing the stomach and intestines.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.