In this Article
- What other names is Cubebs known by?
- What is Cubebs?
- How does Cubebs work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Cubebs.
Do not use cubebs if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an infection or inflammation of the stomach or intestines.
- You have any kidney diseases.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.