Cushing's Syndrome (cont.)
In this Article
- Cushing's syndrome facts*
- What is Cushing's syndrome?
- What are the symptoms of Cushing's syndrome?
- What causes Cushing's syndrome?
- How is Cushing's syndrome diagnosed?
- How is Cushing's syndrome treated?
- What research is being done on Cushing's syndrome?
- For more information
- Find a local Endocrinologist in your town
For More Information
The following organizations might also be able to assist with certain types of information:
Cushing's Support and Research Foundation, Inc.
65 East India Row 22B
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
617-723-3824 or 617-723-3674
Louise L. Pace, Founder and President
Pituitary Network Association
P.O. Box 1958
Thousand Oaks, CA 91358
Medically reviewed by James Felicetta, MD; American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
SOURCE: National Endocrine and Metabolic diseases Information Service, National Institutes of Health
Last Editorial Review: 4/15/2014
Find out what women really need.