Cystoscopy and Ureteroscopy (cont.)
In this Article
- What is a cystoscopy?
- What is a ureteroscopy?
- What are the preparations for a cystoscopy or ureteroscopy?
- How is a cystoscopy or ureteroscopy performed?
- What happens after a cystoscopy or ureteroscopy?
- Points to remember about cystoscopies and ureteroscopies
- Hope through research
- Where can I find more information about cystoscopy and ureteroscopy?
- Find a local Urologist in your town
Where can I find more information about cystoscopy and ureteroscopy?
American Urological Association
1000 Corporate Boulevard
Linthicum, MD 21090
Phone: 1-866-RING-AUA (746-4282) or 410-689-3700
Interstitial Cystitis Association
110 North Washington Street Suite 340
Rockville, MD 20850
Phone: 1-800-HELP-ICA (1-800-435-7422) or 301-610-5300
Medically reviewed by Michael Wolff, MD; American Board of Urology
"Cystoscopy and Ureteroscopy." National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NKUDIC). 28 Mar. 2012.
Viewers share their comments
- Submit »
Find out what women really need.