In this Article
- What other names is Dandelion known by?
- What is Dandelion?
- How does Dandelion work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dandelion.
Do not use dandelion if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to other plants such as daisies or ragweed.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.