- What other names is Dandelion known by?
- What is Dandelion?
- How does Dandelion work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dandelion.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Preventing urinary tract infection (UTI), loss of appetite, upset stomach, gas (flatulence), constipation, arthritis-like pain, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Dandelion work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.