"Treatment approaches for endometriosis often rely on a combination of evidence-based and experience-based (“unsubstantiated” by systematic data and research) approaches. As a result, women with endometriosis may find only temporary or no relief f"...
DANOCRINE should not be administered to patients with:
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Markedly impaired hepatic, renal, or cardiac function.
- Pregnancy. (See WARNINGS.)
- Breast feeding.
- Porphyria-DANOCRINE can induce ALA synthetase activity and hence porphyrin metabolism.
- Androgen-dependent tumor.
- Active thrombosis or thromboembolic disease and history of such events.
- Hypersensitivity to danazol.
Last reviewed on RxList: 1/6/2012
Additional Danocrine Information
Danazol - User Reviews
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.