"Using sophisticated computer-based technology to analyze genetic data obtained from uterine tissue, researchers have identified patterns of genetic activity that can be used to diagnose endometriosis, an often-painful condition that occurs wh"...
DANOCRINE should not be administered to patients with:
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Markedly impaired hepatic, renal, or cardiac function.
- Pregnancy. (See WARNINGS.)
- Breast feeding.
- Porphyria-DANOCRINE can induce ALA synthetase activity and hence porphyrin metabolism.
- Androgen-dependent tumor.
- Active thrombosis or thromboembolic disease and history of such events.
- Hypersensitivity to danazol.
Last reviewed on RxList: 1/6/2012
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Danocrine Information
Danazol - User Reviews
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.