- What other names is Danshen known by?
- What is Danshen?
- How does Danshen work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Danshen.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Blood circulation problems, stroke, chest pain and other heart diseases, menstrual problems, abdominal masses, sleeplessness (insomnia) due to chest complaints, acne, skin conditions, bruising, chronic liver inflammation (hepatitis), and wound healing.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Danshen work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.