- What other names is Deer Velvet known by?
- What is Deer Velvet?
- How does Deer Velvet work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Deer Velvet.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Boosting strength and endurance, muscle aches and pains, use as an aphrodisiac and for sexual problems, improving immune system function, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, asthma, indigestion, acne, cancer, and many other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.