In this Article
- What other names is Deertongue known by?
- What is Deertongue?
- How does Deertongue work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Deertongue.
Do not use deertongue if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to other plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae family, such as ragweed, daisies, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and many others.
- You have a blood clotting disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Deertongue might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.