- For what conditions is dental bonding considered?
- What's the procedure for having a tooth bonded?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of dental bonding?
- Do bonded teeth require any special care?
- How long does bonding material last?
- How much does dental bonding cost?
- Find a local Doctor in your town
Dental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material (a durable plastic material) is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately "bonds" the material to the tooth to restore or improve an individual's smile.
WebMD Oral Health
Get tips for a healthy mouth.