Dental Bonding (cont.)
In this Article
- For what conditions is dental bonding considered?
- What's the procedure for having a tooth bonded?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of dental bonding?
- Do bonded teeth require any special care?
- How long does bonding material last?
- How much does dental bonding cost?
- Find a local Doctor in your town
How Much Does Dental Bonding Cost?
Costs may vary depending on where you live. Generally, bonding can range in cost from $100 to $400 per tooth. Check with your dental insurance company to find out if the cost of crowns might be fully or partially covered.
Reviewed by the doctors at The Cleveland Clinic Department of Dentistry.
Edited by Michael W. Smith, MD, April 2003, WebMD.
Portions of this page © The Cleveland Clinic 2000-2003
Last Editorial Review: 1/31/2005 6:17:47 AM
WebMD Oral Health
Get tips for a healthy mouth.