Dental Bonding (cont.)
In this Article
- For what conditions is dental bonding considered?
- What's the procedure for having a tooth bonded?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of dental bonding?
- Do bonded teeth require any special care?
- How long does bonding material last?
- How much does dental bonding cost?
- Find a local Doctor in your town
How Much Does Dental Bonding Cost?
Costs may vary depending on where you live. Generally, bonding can range in cost from $100 to $400 per tooth. Check with your dental insurance company to find out if the cost of crowns might be fully or partially covered.
Last Editorial Review: 1/31/2005 6:17:47 AM
WebMD Oral Health
Get tips for a healthy mouth.