"Women who receive the potent teratogen isotretinoin for acne control have inadequate adherence to pregnancy prevention, according to a study published online April 25 in the Canadian Medical Association Journal.
"The current is"...
- Known or suspected pregnancy.
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding.
- Known or suspected malignancy of breast.
- Active thrombophlebitis, or current or past history of thromboembolic disorders, or cerebral vascular disease.
- Significant liver disease.
- Known hypersensitivity to medroxyprogesterone acetate or any of its other ingredients.
Last reviewed on RxList: 7/27/2009
Additional Depo-SubQ Provera Information
Depo-SubQ Provera - User Reviews
Depo-SubQ Provera User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.