- Known hypersensitivity to the drug
- Males with carcinoma of the breast
- Males with known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate gland
- Women who are or who may become pregnant
- Patients with serious cardiac, hepatic or renal disease
Last reviewed on RxList: 8/25/2009
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Depo-Testosterone Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.