Developmental Screening (cont.)
In this Article
- What is child development?
- What is a developmental delay? Will my child just grow out of it?
- What is developmental screening?
- Why is developmental screening important?
- I have concerns that my child could have a developmental delay. Whom can I contact in my state to get a developmental assessment for my child?
- How can I help my child's development?
- Find a local Pediatrician in your town
How can I help my child's development?
Proper nutrition, exercise, and rest are very important for children's health and development. Providing a safe and loving home and spending time with your
For other ideas of activities to do with your child, and for child safety information, go to www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/child/ and look in the "developmental milestones" section.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Last Editorial Review: 9/29/2009 12:33:34 PM
Parenting and Pregnancy
Get tips for baby and you.