In this Article
- What other names is Devil's Claw known by?
- What is Devil's Claw?
- Is Devil's Claw effective?
- How does Devil's Claw work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Devil's Claw.
Do not take devil's claw if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have high blood pressure or low blood pressure.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a stomach ulcer.
- You have gallstones.
- You have a heart condition or disorder.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options