In this Article
- What other names is Devil's Claw known by?
- What is Devil's Claw?
- Is Devil's Claw effective?
- How does Devil's Claw work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Devil's Claw.
Do not take devil's claw if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have high blood pressure or low blood pressure.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a stomach ulcer.
- You have gallstones.
- You have a heart condition or disorder.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options