- What other names is Devil's Club known by?
- What is Devil's Club?
- How does Devil's Club work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Devil's Club.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Arthritis, purging the bowels, causing vomiting, wound healing, fever, tuberculosis, stomach trouble, coughs, colds, pneumonia, swollen glands, boils, sores, skin infections, diabetes, hypoglycemia, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.