In this Article
- What other names is Diacylglycerol known by?
- What is Diacylglycerol?
- How does Diacylglycerol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Diacylglycerol.
Do not take diacylglycerol if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For weight loss and reducing body fat: 10 to 45 grams of diacylglycerol per day in foods in place of other fats. Generally, each serving contains 8 to 9 grams of diacylglycerol oil, used in place of other dietary fats, in 2 to 5 servings per day.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.