- What other names is Diacylglycerol known by?
- What is Diacylglycerol?
- How does Diacylglycerol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Diacylglycerol.
Possibly Effective for...
- Weight loss and reduction of body fat.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Type 2 diabetes and high blood levels of fat (triglyceride).
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.