cyanocobalamin, the form of vitamin B12 most often found in vitamin tablets, and may break down during storage.
In this Article
- What other names is Dibencozide known by?
- What is Dibencozide?
- How does Dibencozide work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dibencozide.
Do not use dibencozide if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.