In this Article
- What other names is Dibencozide known by?
- What is Dibencozide?
- How does Dibencozide work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dibencozide.
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Dibencozide is a form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is important for producing new blood cells. Chloramphenicol might decrease new blood cells. Taking chloramphenicol for a long time might decrease the effects of dibencozide on new blood cells. But most people only take chloramphenicol for a short time so this interaction isn't a big problem.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.