In this Article
- What other names is Dibencozide known by?
- What is Dibencozide?
- How does Dibencozide work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dibencozide.
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Dibencozide is a form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is important for producing new blood cells. Chloramphenicol might decrease new blood cells. Taking chloramphenicol for a long time might decrease the effects of dibencozide on new blood cells. But most people only take chloramphenicol for a short time so this interaction isn't a big problem.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.