- What other names is Digitalis known by?
- What is Digitalis?
- How does Digitalis work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Digitalis.
Likely Effective for...
- Irregular heart rhythms, such as atrial fibrillation or flutter.
- Congestive heart failure (CHF).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, promoting vomiting, epilepsy, tuberculosis, constipation, headache, spasm, wound and burn healing, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Digitalis work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.