- What other names is Diindolylmethane known by?
- What is Diindolylmethane?
- How does Diindolylmethane work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Diindolylmethane.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Preventing breast cancer, uterine cancer, colon cancer, preventing prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hypertrophy, BPH), and treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.