- What other names is Dill known by?
- What is Dill?
- How does Dill work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dill.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Loss of appetite, infections, digestive and urinary tract problems, spasms, intestinal gas (flatulence), sleep disorders, fever and colds, cough, bronchitis, liver and gallbladder problems, mouth and throat inflammation, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Dill work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.