- What other names is Dimethylglycine known by?
- What is Dimethylglycine?
- How does Dimethylglycine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Dimethylglycine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Athletic performance.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Treating epilepsy.
- Treating autism.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), stress, allergies, breathing problems, alcoholism, drug addiction, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, improving the body's immune system, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.