- What other names is Diosmin known by?
- What is Diosmin?
- How does Diosmin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Diosmin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating hemorrhoids.
- Treating leg ulcers caused by poor circulation, when used in combination with hesperidin.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Treating swelling of the arms following surgery for breast cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Varicose veins, bleeding (hemorrhage) in the eye, bleeding gums, and preventing damage to the liver.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Diosmin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.