- What other names is Diosmin known by?
- What is Diosmin?
- How does Diosmin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Diosmin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating hemorrhoids.
- Treating leg ulcers caused by poor circulation, when used in combination with hesperidin.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Treating swelling of the arms following surgery for breast cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Varicose veins, bleeding (hemorrhage) in the eye, bleeding gums, and preventing damage to the liver.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Diosmin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.