"NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - The anti-inflammatory drug adalimumab can provide significant relief for about a quarter of people who suffer from a moderate-to-severe case of the chronic skin condition hidradenitis suppurativa, according to two 36-w"...
Inform patients of the following:
- Discontinue therapy when control is achieved, unless directed otherwise by the physician.
- Use no more than 50 grams per week.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Avoid use of DIPROLENE AF Cream on the face, underarms, or groin areas unless directed by the physician.
- Do not occlude the treatment area with bandage or other covering, unless directed by the physician.
- Note that local reactions and skin atrophy are more likely to occur with occlusive use, prolonged use or use of higher potency corticosteroids.
Last reviewed on RxList: 8/2/2016
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Diprolene AF Information
Diprolene AF - User Reviews
Diprolene AF User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.