Inform patients of the following:
- Discontinue therapy when control is achieved, unless directed otherwise by the physician.
- Use no more than 50 grams per week of DIPROLENE Ointment and no longer than 2 consecutive weeks.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Avoid use of DIPROLENE Ointment on the face, underarms, or groin areas unless directed by the physician.
- Do not occlude the treatment area with bandage or other covering, unless directed by the physician.
- Note that local reactions and skin atrophy are more likely to occur with occlusive use, prolonged use or use of higher potency corticosteroids.
Last reviewed on RxList: 8/27/2014
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Diprolene Ointment Information
Diprolene Ointment - User Reviews
Diprolene Ointment User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.