- What other names is Salvia Divinorum known by?
- What is Salvia Divinorum?
- How does Salvia Divinorum work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Salvia Divinorum.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Producing hallucinations, diarrhea, headache, rheumatism, bloating, regulating urine and feces, or use as a tonic.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.