In this Article
- What other names is Dolomite known by?
- What is Dolomite?
- How does Dolomite work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dolomite.
Don't take dolomite in large amounts for long periods or in combination with other calcium or magnesium supplements.
Don't use dolomite in children because they are more sensitive to contaminants like lead.
Do not use dolomite if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have epilepsy. Contaminants can cause seizures.
- You have a thyroid condition.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have a condition known as sarcoidosis.
- You have a heart condition known as heart block.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.