Drug Allergies (cont.)
In this Article
- Why do some medications cause allergic reactions?
- What are the symptoms of drug allergy?
- Which drug allergies are most common?
- How are drug allergies diagnosed?
- How are drug allergies treated?
- How can I be prepared if I have a drug allergy?
- Find a local Asthma & Allergy Specialist in your town
How Can I Be Prepared if I Have a Drug Allergy?
If you have a drug allergy, you should always inform your healthcare provider before undergoing any type of treatment, including dental care. It is also a good idea to wear a MedicAlert bracelet or pendant, or carry a card that identifies your drug allergy. In cases of emergency, it could save your life.
Last Editorial Review: 4/14/2008
Viewers share their comments
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.