In this Article
- What other names is Moringa known by?
- What is Moringa?
- How does Moringa work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Moringa.
There isn't enough information to know if moringa is safe when used for medicinal purposes.
Do not take moringa if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding. Substances in the root, bark, and flowers can cause contractions and abortion.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.