In this Article
- What other names is Dusty Miller known by?
- What is Dusty Miller?
- How does Dusty Miller work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dusty Miller.
It can also cause allergic reactions in people sensitive to plants like ragweed, marigolds, and daisies.
Do not use dusty miller if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.