In this Article
- What other names is Dusty Miller known by?
- What is Dusty Miller?
- How does Dusty Miller work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dusty Miller.
Medications that increase break down of other medications by the liver (Cytochrome P450 3A4 [CYP3A4] inducers)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Dusty miller is broken down by the liver. Some chemicals that form when the liver breaks down dusty miller can be harmful. Medications that cause the liver to break down dusty miller might enhance the toxic effects of chemicals contained in dusty miller.
Some of these medicines include carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifampin, rifabutin (Mycobutin), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.