- What other names is Dusty Miller known by?
- What is Dusty Miller?
- How does Dusty Miller work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Dusty Miller.
Despite serious safety concerns, people take dusty miller to treat "spots before the eyes" and migraine headache. Women use it to start their menstrual periods.
Dusty miller is sometimes used as an eyewash for cataracts and blurred vision.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Migraine headache.
- Starting menstrual flow.
- Vision problems, when different preparations are taken by mouth or used as an eyewash.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.