"Nov. 5, 2012 -- Counseling parents on the health risks of too much TV time for their toddlers doesn't seem to help break the TV habit.
Researchers thought that educating parents about the dangers of excess screen time, with suggestion"...
(Generic versions may still be available.)
Dicloxacillin sodium is a semisynthetic antibiotic substance which resists destruction by the enzyme penicillinase (beta-lactamase). It is monosodium (2S,5R,6R)-6-(3-(2,6-dichlorophenyl)5-methyl-4-isoxazolecarboxamido]-3,3-dimethyl-7-OXO-4-thia-1-azabicyclo[3.2.0] heptane-2-carboxylate monohydrate.
Dicloxacillin is administered orally via capsule form or powder for reconstitution.
Inactive Ingredients: Capsules: Magnesium Stearate.
- Capsule Shell and print Constituents:
- D& C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake,
- FD& C Blue #l Aluminum Lake,
- FD& C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake,
- FD& C Red #40 Aluminum Lake,
- Gelatin, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Synthetic Black Iron Oxide, Tiinium Dioxide and may contain Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium and/or Propylene Glycol.
Last reviewed on RxList: 12/8/2004
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Dynapen Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Parenting and Pregnancy
Get tips for baby and you.