In this Article
- What is dystonia?
- What are the symptoms of dystonia?
- What do researchers know about dystonia?
- When do symptoms of dystonia occur?
- How are the dystonias classified?
- What treatments are available for dystonias?
- What research is being done on dystonias?
- Where can I get more information about dystonias?
- Find a local Neurologist in your town
Where can I get more information about dystonias?
For more information on neurological disorders or research programs funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, contact the Institute's Brain Resources and Information Network (BRAIN) at:
P.O. Box 5801
Bethesda, MD 20824
Information also is available from the following organizations:
Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation
637 North 7th Street Suite 102
P.O. Box 12468
Beaumont, TX 77726-2468
Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia & Parkinson Foundation
Fred French Building 551 Fifth Avenue, at 45th Street
New York, NY 10176
"Dystonia Fact Sheet." National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. 18 Dec. 2013.
Viewers share their comments
Get breaking medical news.