Eastern Red Cedar
- What other names is Eastern Red Cedar known by?
- What is Eastern Red Cedar?
- How does Eastern Red Cedar work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Eastern Red Cedar.
People take Eastern red cedar for cough, bronchitis, joint pain (rheumatism), venereal warts, and skin rash.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Joint pain (rheumatism).
- Venereal warts.
- Skin rash.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.