Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever (Ebola HF) (cont.)
In this Article
- What is Ebola hemorrhagic fever?
- Where is Ebola virus found in nature?
- Where do cases of Ebola hemorrhagic fever occur?
- How is Ebola virus transmitted?
- What are Ebola hemorrhagic fever symptoms and signs?
- How is Ebola hemorrhagic fever clinically diagnosed?
- What laboratory tests are used to diagnose Ebola hemorrhagic fever?
- What is the treatment for Ebola hemorrhagic fever?
- How is Ebola hemorrhagic fever prevented?
- What challenges remain for the control and prevention of Ebola hemorrhagic fever?
- Find a local Doctor in your town
What challenges remain for the control and prevention of Ebola hemorrhagic fever?
Scientists and researchers are faced with the challenges of developing additional diagnostic tools to assist in early diagnosis of Ebola HF and conducting ecological investigations of Ebola virus and its possible reservoir. In addition, one of the research goals is to monitor suspected areas to determine the incidence of the disease. More extensive knowledge of the natural reservoir of Ebola virus and how the virus is spread must be acquired to prevent future outbreaks effectively.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Viewers share their comments
Find out what women really need.