In this Article
- What other names is Elderberry known by?
- What is Elderberry?
- How does Elderberry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Elderberry.
Do not take elderberry if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an auto-immune disease such as multiple sclerosis (MS), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), or rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.