In this Article
- What other names is Elderberry known by?
- What is Elderberry?
- How does Elderberry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Elderberry.
Do not take elderberry if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an auto-immune disease such as multiple sclerosis (MS), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), or rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.