In this Article
- What other names is Elderflower known by?
- What is Elderflower?
- How does Elderflower work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Elderflower.
Do not take elderflower if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.