In this Article
- What other names is Elecampane known by?
- What is Elecampane?
- How does Elecampane work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Elecampane.
If elecampane is applied to the skin, it can cause allergic reactions.
Do not use elecampane if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have high or low blood pressure (hypertension or hypotension).
- You are allergic to plants such as ragweed, marigolds, or daisies.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Elecampane might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.