"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today allowed marketing of the inFlow Intraurethral Valve-Pump, a replaceable urinary prosthesis for use in female adults who cannot contract the muscles necessary to push urine out of the bladder (impaired d"...
Enablex Patient Information including How Should I Take
In this Article
- What is darifenacin (Enablex)?
- What are the possible side effects of darifenacin (Enablex)?
- What is the most important information I should know about darifenacin (Enablex)?
- What should I discuss with my health care provider before taking darifenacin (Enablex)?
- How should I take darifenacin (Enablex)?
- What happens if I miss a dose (Enablex)?
- What happens if I overdose (Enablex)?
- What should I avoid while taking darifenacin (Enablex)?
- What other drugs will affect darifenacin (Enablex)?
- Where can I get more information?
What should I discuss with my health care provider before taking darifenacin (Enablex)?
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to darifenacin, or have certain conditions. Be sure your doctor knows if you have:
- untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma;
- a stomach disorder causing delayed emptying; or
- if you are unable to urinate.
To make sure you can safely take darifenacin, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- liver disease;
- ulcerative colitis;
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines;
- a muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis; or
- if you have very little urine or trouble emptying your bladder.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether darifenacin will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.
It is not known whether darifenacin passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
How should I take darifenacin (Enablex)?
Take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medicine with water.
Darifenacin can be taken with or without food.
Store darifenacin at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
Additional Enablex Information
- Enablex Drug Interactions Center: darifenacin oral
- Enablex Side Effects Center
- Enablex Overview including Precautions
- Enablex FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Enablex - User Reviews
Enablex User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get breaking medical news.