In this Article
- What other names is English Ivy known by?
- What is English Ivy?
- How does English Ivy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for English Ivy.
There isn't enough information to know if English ivy is safe to apply directly to the skin. Fresh leaves can irritate the skin.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of English ivy during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- For chronic obstructive bronchitis in children: 35 mg of English ivy dried leaf extract three times a day or 14 mg dried leaf alcohol-based extract three times a day.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.